To put a cosmetic product on the market, strict regulations must be complied with, which is why cosmetic consulting is necessary. Manufacturers of cosmetic products must ensure the safety of their products before they are brought to market in the EC.
In our legal cosmetic consultancy for the industry, we offer the following services:
Tandem HSE provides legal advice for the cosmetic industry. We help you meet your obligations in the field of cosmetics, perfumery products and personal hygiene.
In our cosmetic consulting, we offer the following services:
- Preparation of the cosmetic product information file or PIF.
- Preparation of safety data sheets (includes review and translation).
- Creation of CLP labels (includes review and translation).
- Review of the labels for the final user.
- Review of the cosmetic product information file or PIF.
- Development of the PNT.
- Notification of cosmetic products on the European CPNP portal and the INTCF (mandatory for Spain)
- Advice for the transport of ADR cosmetic products (ADR Security Advisor).
- We help you prepare the audit for the ISO22716 certification from the BPFC.
Registration to obtain the national parapharmacy code
All cosmetics and perfume products that are available for sale in the European market must comply with regulation (EC) 1223/2009 about Cosmetic Products.
The main function of this regulation is to guarantee the safety and quality of the products.
In the Cosmetic Industry, the requirements of the government must be met. That is why Tandem HSE has created some legal advice service for the cosmetics, perfume and personal hygiene products industry.
The purpose of this legal advice service is clear:
First, to help you, as a manufacturer of cosmetic products, to comply with Regulation (EC) 1223/2009. Second, to help you adapt to the continuous changes that occur in that regulation. Luckily or not, this regulation is updated every three months on average. However, this is an issue that you should not need to worry about since we have a team of experienced technicians and extensive knowledge about the regulation, which will keep you informed at all times.
In conclusion, and to expand information on the regulations to be complied with when putting a cosmetic product on the market, we have created a large blog article: “Putting a cosmetic product on the market in Spain in accordance with Regulation (EC) 123 / 2009”.