Acquastop Flood Barriers
Floodgate Flood Gates
The Floodgate flood system is a 25 mm thick steel gate that expands telescopically both horizontally and vertically to fit easily and securely within a wide range of door frames. The steel structure is wrapped in a 7 mm thick neoprene layer that, when expanded, forms a watertight seal between the door frame and the device.
Due to its unique design, this gate does not require the presence of permanent accessories on the property you want to protect. Contrary to other methods, the Floodgate system only needs two minutes to be installed. It can even be deployed after the flooding has begun and, due to its simplicity, does not require technical personnel to be installed.
- Accredited with the BSI Kitemark for flood protection of building openings.
- Does not require special accessories or tools.
- Does not have any installation costs and does not require studies for its implementation.
- Easy to use, store and maintain.
- Provides a more effective protection than 50 sandbags (or more).
- Minimal space required to implement the device.
Download: Floodgate Flyer