Implementation of Management Systems
Tandem HSE can help you to develop and implement a management system. We have mostly specialized in the following standards:
- UNE-EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- UNE-EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
- ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- ISO 22241 Quality Requirements for the manufacture of Adblue—AUS32.
On the other hand, in Tandem HSE we can also advise you on the development of other management systems, based on the reference standards for specific sectors of the industry, like:
- UNE 192001 Serious Accidents Prevention management system, for companies impacted by Seveso regulations
- Audit systems for health and security (SQAS), for the chemical industry.
- Leather Working Group, for the fur tanning industry.
The advice provided by Tandem HSE is usually over a long period of time, right from the initial planning with the client, and it also includes follow-up visits. In many cases, during each planned visit to the client, the system is developed on the site, with the company’s own management system.